[digiKam-users] Bad, ok and I like it

Tóth Csaba ignis at domen.hu
Wed Nov 18 12:36:46 GMT 2020

Hello!

Yes You can export the pictures. I used the piwigo to show the pictures
for others.

After to ratings your photos, there are multiple ways:
- you can search: it is very flexible: you can search across multiple
albums, ratings, colors, dates, tags, stars, etc. In the result list you
can select all photos, and do the export what you want.
- in one album there is the filter tab on the right side, and at that
you can filter the best (stars, ratings, colors, etc)  photos.

with your example:
go to search, advanced search, set up:
     - select the albums
     - select the ratings minimum 5 star
    - try
     if you thing find all what you need then ok. (maybe need to use the
reset button too)
after it, select all, and do the export with the "filecopy" plugin
(maybe need to enable in the plugin-settings)

Csaba