[digiKam-users] Rereading metadata from images

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:29:36 GMT 2020

Your analysis is correct. The order in which digiKam queries the possible
tag fields can therefore be changed in digiKam. Programs use different tag
fields that they modify. Other programs update all possible fields.
Probably also Xmp.dc.subject fits for LR. Since there are so many different
programs on the market, it is not really possible to give a recommendation.

Maik