[digiKam-users] HTML galleries does not include .heic (HEIF) images?

Thomas D sdktda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:42:20 GMT 2020

Hi,

Not sure if I am doing something wrong here.
When I try to generate an HTML album, all my .heic images are
apparently ignored.

It says format is unknown. This is unexpected since DK seems to support
.heic just fine.

Is this a bug in DK? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Screenshot of error:
[image: image.png]

PS.
The messages shown in the attached screenshot seems to be in a very unusual
UI element. This seems to be some kind of drop down box instead of a text
box which would be more suitable for this type of log messages.
Because of this choice of UI element, I am unable to select and copy the
actual logs for all the messages. Instead, I have to right click on each
message and select copy.
If I wanted a list of all the images that causes problems, it would be
extremely time consuming.

BR
Thomas