[digiKam-users] Moved entire collection and database. How to point digiKam to new location?

Mike Morrison mike at mikemorr.com
Sun Nov 15 04:23:47 GMT 2020

I have found the solution; I was able to update the identifier and
specificPath in the AlbumRoots table using sqlite3 as described at
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2016-January/021903.html and
http://www.grulic.org.ar/~mdione/glob/posts/moving-digikam-collections/
after first dumping the database to plain text as mentioned at
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2012-July/016632.html to get a
sense of the structure.