[digiKam-users] Help with video slide show please,

2nd Shot Photography info at 2ndshot.photos
Sat May 30 19:39:57 BST 2020

I am trying to create a video slide show but keep getting
"digikam.general: Failed to open muxer" whats up with this and how do I
fix it? I am using Ubuntu 20.04 and I tried 3 different versions of
digikam, I used to be able to create video slideshows in digikam then
all of a sudden I keep getting digikam.general: Failed to open muxer" I
have tried 6.4.0 appimage, 7.0.0 Beta app image and installed via ppa
digikam 6.4.0 all do the same thing. What has happened? I tried to debug
and came up with no errors. Your help would be great right now, as I am
trying to do something, and well I need to create a video slide show
using digikam.

Thanks

Philip