[digiKam-users] Digikam dependencies

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Sat May 30 21:15:08 BST 2020

On 5/30/20 9:38 PM, digikam at 911networks.com wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 2020 20:27:15 +0200
> Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> These dependencies are optional and could be deactivated at compile
>> time. Then digiKam would not have a plugin for creating calendars
>> and create tags from the KF5 address book (from KMail e.g.) would
>> not be possible.
>
> Thanks
>
> I'm not interested in kmail or creating calendars.
>
> Is there4 some instructions on how to self compile DK?
If you are Arch user, like me, it's very simple: you can compile
digikam-git Arch Aur package.
To avoid unneeded dependencies, I modified my PKBUILD like this.

depends=(liblqr qtav lensfun knotifyconfig kfilemetadata opencv
threadweaver qt5-xmlpatterns libgphoto2 imagemagick)
makedepends=('git' 'extra-cmake-modules-git' 'eigen' 'doxygen' 'boost'
'mariadb' 'kdoctools')
optdepends=('hugin: panorama tool' 'kimageformats')

> Thanks
>

>> Maik
>>
>> Am Samstag, 30. Mai 2020, 20:09:21 CEST schrieb
>> digikam at 911networks.com:
>>> DK 6.4.0
>>>
>>> In Archlinux, they list:
>>>
>>> akonadi-contacts