[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Carlos Echenique carlos at echenique.com
Sun May 31 01:01:56 BST 2020

How did you add the override? Flatseal stores them in
.local/share/flatpak/overrides not in the system in order to maintain the
sandbox.
Carlos Echenique Photographer, CE Photographic

305.219.2433 | carlos at echenique.com
Website: https://www.cephotographic.com
<https://www.facebook.com/echeniquephotos>
<https://flickr.com/photos/echenique> <https://instagram.com/cephotographic>