[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat May 30 10:53:36 BST 2020

Interesting this flatseal, just installed it and opened it up but it
does not show the override I have used to access my home directory which
allows Digikam to see my database and photo directories!

Also as I said before it's a real pain that I am unable to access easily
any other apps like GIMP, I guess unless they are installed using
flatpak. Probably some way to do it but this all just seems total
overkill in order to run Digikam.

I simply cannot see a reason to run it locked down like this. Yes there
are things where it would be very useful because there is real danger
but not this. I'll stick to appimage (assuming it continues) or wait for
the distro RPM.

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk