[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri May 29 12:24:50 BST 2020

Well I just installed this to try it and on openSUSE it seems I have to
start Discover in order to run Digikam and it is very slow when compared
with my normal RPM starting up. So far I've not found any way to
configure it so that for example it always runs on the same virtual
desktop. Looks like it has not found my original config files as it is
going through its normal first time run screens so I cancelled it.

Not impressed considering it is taking over 400mb on disk and starts
very very slowly. Now this could be partly due to openSUSE
implementation but user friendly it is not!

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org