[digiKam-users] Scanner not detected in DK7 but OK in DK6.4

Xantof stephane at panhamac.fr
Fri May 15 18:44:11 BST 2020

For info :

Appimage 7.0.0b2 and b3 -> scanner not found
6.4 installed from ubuntu 20.04 software repository ->  scanner found and
working.

Reading through the messages, I see that the libksane library is required
but I have the libsane (without the k).  Is that critical? ,  because the
libksane library is not available for this distribution and requires a bunch
of dependencies that discouraged me to install.

All my encouragements to make 7.0.0 even more perfect than it is now!
Stephan

[6000 images managed with DK for many years]