[digiKam-users] Short cuts for text editing in Digikam - are there any? How to set?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sun May 17 13:31:53 BST 2020

I just looked and can't see any way to set (or find) keyboard
short-cuts for editing text in Digikam.

I'm specifically after a short-cut for Delete Line as I so often find
I want to delete (for example) the whole of a caption or title before
retyping it.  I run Digikam in xubuntu so don't know (and probably
don't have the utilities installed for) the KDE defaults.

I know I can select the text with a mouse and then delete but when
entering lots of text (and also usually having the mouse pointer over
the images somewhere) this is not ideal.

--
Chris Green