[digiKam-users] Folders cannot be deleted in my collection.

Yves Thomazeau yves.thomazeau at lilo.org
Sun May 10 21:44:07 BST 2020

Hello.

A new event: after having checked in parameters the option "Surveiller
les albums...." and relaunched Digikam, an error message display
"Impossible to create tables in the database".

Maybe this help someone to find where the bug is.

Regards.

Le 2020-05-10 22:35, Yves Thomazeau a écrit :

> Hello.
>
> I ve been downloaded and launched the Appimage 64bits Linux.
>
> It works perfectly but there is exactly the same issue: After having taggued and transfered pictures from a folder to another (with not the same name) i try to delete the old and empty one and it is impossible...
>
> Very odd and ennoying. I have try the tool "maintenance" but it does nothing.
>
> It could be an issue with the sqlite thing but how could i know where exactly and repair it?...
>
> Is it possible to build a new database that restaure all the items?
>
> Regards.
>
> Le 2020-05-10 16:28, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Well you can use the AppImage Linux bundle that we provide officially.
>
> Best
>
> Gilles Caulier
>
> Le dim. 10 mai 2020 à 16:15, Remco Viëtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr> a écrit :
> On dimanche 10 mai 2020 09:00:47 CEST Gilles Caulier wrote: Hi,
>
> This sound like a bug that i already seen about File System change
> listener. I already seen this dysfunction in the past, bu not since a
> while.
>
> Did you use really 6.0.0 and not last stable 6.4.0 ?
> 6.0.0 would indeed be the version from the official Opensuse Leap 15.1
> distribution. Newest you can get from semi-official repositories is 6.4.0,
> from the OBS repository "KED:Extra".
>
> Remco

J'utilise Lilo, le moteur de recherche [1] qui finance des projets
sociaux et environnementaux et sa messagerie mail [2] qui minimise mon
impact carbone

Links:
------
[1] https://www.lilo.org?utm_source=maillilo