[digiKam-users] Folders cannot be deleted in my collection.

Yves Thomazeau yves.thomazeau at lilo.org
Sun May 10 21:35:54 BST 2020

Hello.

I ve been downloaded and launched the Appimage 64bits Linux.

It works perfectly but there is exactly the same issue: After having
taggued and transfered pictures from a folder to another (with not the
same name) i try to delete the old and empty one and it is impossible...

Very odd and ennoying. I have try the tool "maintenance" but it does
nothing.

It could be an issue with the sqlite thing but how could i know where
exactly and repair it?...

Is it possible to build a new database that restaure all the items?

Regards.