[digiKam-users] Video library

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:57:05 BST 2020

Hi,

The handbook is written using docbook language, an XML based syntax.

All is explained on KDE project :

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/documentation

But the main structure of the documentation is already here. Fixing or
add new text sections do not require an high skill level for this
language.

All the documentation is hosted in a dedicated git repository :

https://invent.kde.org/kde/digikam-doc

This is the main entry for the file format introduction in handbook :

https://invent.kde.org/kde/digikam-doc/-/blob/master/digikam/intro-imageformats.docbook

And this is the result converted in HTML :

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/using-imageformats.html

So to contribute to handbook, create a gitlab account, fork the
digiKam handbook repository, patch files, and create a Pull Request
for an official integration of changes...

Best

Gilles Caulier