[digiKam-users] managing old documents

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Wed May 6 13:31:02 BST 2020

You'll get much time  and better result with taking an other photo with
better light conditions. Your photo has contrast distribution problem.
It's darker at the bottom of the picture, maybe because you shot indoor
near a window. So, it's not easy to increase its contrast...
Try to shot again, *outdoor*, when sky is cloudy, with no shadow.

--
Maderios