[digiKam-users] Camera and lens ID failing for lens correction

Marc Sitkin marcsitkin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:56:27 GMT 2020

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Here's what I got from the help menu:
digikam version 6.4.0
LensFun: 0.3.95-0

I manually updated lensfun after my digiKam install to 03.95-1 not 0.3.2
(not 0.0.95, sorry for the typo)

Not sure If we have found the problem yet. Curious as to why darkTable
seems to find the lens info from what I assume is the same library.

Will I need to completely reset up my digiKam app, or will it pick up the
config I already have? If I need to reconfigure it manually, I'll probably
hold off until I'm done with the testing phase.

--
Marc Sitkin
2020 Mexico Gallery <https://marcsitkin.smugmug.com/Mexico/Mexico-2020>