[digiKam-users] Cannot start recent appimage on Manjaro

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Fri Mar 20 19:32:51 GMT 2020

Hi,

the Appimage from March, 18 does not start on my Manjaro:

[hph at hackbrett4 Temp]$
./digikam-7.0.0-beta3-20200318T054830-x86-64.appimage -- digiKam Linux
AppImage Bundle -- Use 'help' as CLI argument to know all available options
for digiKam application. -- Notes: to integrate this bundle to your
desktop, use AppImageLauncher. --        to enable all debug messages on
the console, use 'export QT_LOGGING_RULES="digikam*=true"'. libudev.so.0
/tmp/.mount_digika7WekU1/AppRun: Zeile 16: arch: Kommando nicht gefunden.
libnss3.so
/tmp/.mount_digika7WekU1/AppRun: Zeile 16: arch: Kommando nicht gefunden.
-- Preloading shared libs: :/tmp/.mount_digika7WekU1/usr/lib/libnss3.so
unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
unknown: Could not initialize GLX /tmp/.mount_digika7WekU1/AppRun: Zeile
157: 16475 Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben) digikam $@

Any hints?

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.