[digiKam-users] How to change UI language?

Thomas D sdktda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:05:40 BST 2020

So I tried something else. I clicked Help --> Lanuguage. Then I set it
explicitly to Danish (which is not what I want, but what it currently is).
Then closed Digikam.
Then started digikam. Went Help --> Language. Set it to US English and
restarted digikam. Now, finally, the menus are english.

So there must be a bug here: The chosen language in the help --> language
dialog does not reflect the actual language currently in use.