[digiKam-users] --> Tunning Face Recgnition

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Thu Jun 25 20:29:54 BST 2020

Is there a way to tune face recognition better ?

That's because it is finding some faces completely different from some people. Even if I apply them to the right one, new ones keep going to the wrong.

It also seems that it cannot forget some deleted faces. For example, I mistakenly applied a name to a face, that name was wrong and fixed it to the right. When I start the face recognition process, that deleted face apears again and the faces that should be assigned to the Corrected face, is assigned to the deleted one....

Thanks...