[digiKam-users] --> Some 5 Star Photos Not showing

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Wed Jun 10 19:17:09 BST 2020

thank you for the return.

I do have RC version, but I think that the problem is that I am showing the Photos with 5 Star through  the Labels Tab, and with Thumbnails view.

I don't know why, but on Thumbnails View, the photos are not sorted by date, or even the path it was located. I have a structured directory structure (I think most must have this too) like: YEAR-> MONTH NUMBER -> Photos (or subdirectories with some specific event).

In this list, DK show 2005 directory, then 2012, then 2014, then back to 2005... It's not organized. If I select the  Table view, it organizes like a list and I can sort by Creation Date...

Is there a way to sort the Thumbnails view by date ? Or is there a way to show thumbnails without that banner with the Path, and sorted by Date ?

Thanks...

---- Ativado Ter, 09 jun 2020 17:37:33 -0300 Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> escreveu ----

I tested it here again intensively with the digiKam-7.0.0-RC. I cannot
reproduce a problem. Test the RC from here:

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Otherwise activate the debug output in the terminal and post the output if 5
stars is selected.

Maik