[digiKam-users] status of the face detecting?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:22:36 BST 2020

Hi Maik,

I took a look at two student branches, and the Kartik project is well
written and probably quickly usable in master.

For the Nghia project, it's more complex and will require advanced
tests to check all implementation with DNN.

So I will prepare the RC release for next weekend (i'm late i know),
and the final 7.0.0 release for july.

Best

Gilles