[digiKam-users] Opening digiKam plugins interface to Python...

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Jun 3 15:26:23 BST 2020

On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 03:57:02PM +0200, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> I don't like LUA syntax. Python is better even if i prefer C++ syntax so far...

Another advantage is that Python is different enough from C/C++ that
you don't get confused. :-)

I often have problems with C/C++ vs. PHP vs. Java trying to remember
the exact syntax for the one I'm using at any particualar moment.
Python is also much easier to understand IMHO, I can nearly always
understand my own Python code and that's much less true for C/C++ or
PHP!

I've never used LUA.

--
Chris Green