[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:54:12 BST 2020

Le lun. 1 juin 2020 à 18:03, woenx <marcpalaus at hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Regarding the translation, I can confirm that I have the flatpak digikam in
> my language by default. If I go to the language selection menu, there's only
> three entries: US English, British English, and Catalan (the language of my
> system).

This want mean certainly no application translations available in the
bundle... This is what i suspected...

> By the way, I asked that the other day, but I was flooded by the other
> messages. Do you know in which folder I have to place the .color files (for
> color schemes) now, so the flatpak version detects them?

Hum the sandboxing...

At startup digiKam must print where is try to found the color scheme files :

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/core/libs/widgets/mainview/thememanager.cpp#L194

Run digiKam with debug traces enabled on the console following
instructions here :

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Run digiKam flatpak from a console and search the debug line. Paths
must be indicated. Warning, this debug trace mode is very verbose...

Gilles Caulier