[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:03:04 BST 2020

Regarding the translation, I can confirm that I have the flatpak digikam in
my language by default. If I go to the language selection menu, there's only
three entries: US English, British English, and Catalan (the language of my
system).

By the way, I asked that the other day, but I was flooded by the other
messages. Do you know in which folder I have to place the .color files (for
color schemes) now, so the flatpak version detects them?