[digiKam-users] flatpak instructions (for the README file)

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Jun 1 18:04:29 BST 2020

Just to point out that openSUSE installs flatpak by default, at least it
does on Tumbleweed. Also if you use the command line to override the
filesystem to allow directory access flatseal does not see the override
when you start it.

Also found at leats on Tumbleweed when installing digikam it overwrites
the menu entry for digikam if already installed via your OS.

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org