[digiKam-users] Digikam 7 release question

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:44:20 BST 2020

Hi,

Yes it's planned since a while. MSVC compile whole digiKam code,

https://build.kde.org/view/OS%20-%20Windows/job/Extragear/job/digikam/job/kf5-qt5%20WindowsMSVCQt5.14/825/console

...but not on the Binary build system from KDE server, which is used
to deploy applications on Microsoft store.

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/job/Digikam_Nightly_win64/245/console

I'm in contact with KDE core team to fix this problem, but for the
moment, nobody has the time to work on it.

So..., as i have no control on this server, i cannot investigate myself...

Best

Gilles Caulier