[digiKam-users] Offline mode

aegoreev at gmail.com aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:13:02 BST 2020

I have a Network Collection in my digikam which slows down the start up for sure.

Normally I am okay with that and just start up digiKam 10-15 minutes before I actually need it.

But sometimes I want to browse through some local pictures quickly and wish there was an option to start the application without access to remote and/or removable collections.