[digiKam-users] --> DK Loosing Database (part of it)

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Tue Jul 7 22:09:04 BST 2020

Yes, it is on local, I would never try to store the database on a remote location.

Only my library, the photos themselves, is on the NAS drive.

---- Ativado Ter, 07 jul 2020 11:40:32 -0300 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> escreveu ----

Hi,

If you use a SQLite database file _must_ be located on the local hard
drive, not on the NAS. You need to use Mysql or Mariadb server
instead, to host a remote database.

This is a sqlite technical restriction, not digiKam. It's well
explained in the database setup configuration panel.

Best

Gilles Caulier