[digiKam-users] Tags manage - performance

Cesar Inacio Martins cesar.inacio.martins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:59:45 BST 2020

Marc,
Now I see why you found the behave I said strange.
I just start to organize my tags in the tag manager.
I move a tag inside other, now where they affect ~800 pictures.
I created a tag called "0_object" and put a tag called "bicicleta" inside.
This time the DK ask about make the update of the pictures in front or
background.
Before confirm I saved the metadata , apply the changes and get the
metadata to compare.

Here is what they modify into my pictures : https://imgur.com/a/NORTy1T

This behave doesn't happen when I move the geotags, perhaps some bug (!?) .

Then I renamed the tag "0_object"  to only "object" and they don't apply to
the pictures , another bug!?

Well, I will avoid this organization of my tags now and wait for version 7
where I hope they solve these issues.