[digiKam-users] Suggested UX improvement: Empty trash

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:20:39 BST 2020

Thanks Thomas for your suggestions.

Please, for all tips, improvements, feedback, please use bugzilla
instead of a mailing list. Bugzilla is safe in time, nothing lost. All
files are public with the complete history and we can assign tasks
easily to future students.

For all code contributions, we use the gitlab PR mechanism now, which
is very easy to use and very powerful to review code and integrate.

Best

Gilles Caulier