[digiKam-users] Digikam 6.4.0 do not support XMP sidecar from Mac OS Photos ?

Alan H webaccounts at live.com
Mon Jan 20 13:30:16 GMT 2020

I am running 6.3.0 on Windows. I haven't been able to find a compatibility mode setting in the configuration settings. Could you please be more specific about where to find it? Also, does having two xmp files (filename.ext.xmp, filename.xmp)  create problems for other software that processes/reads metadata? Thanks. Alan