[digiKam-users] File Renaming question.

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 01:03:47 GMT 2020

I am not sure why it does not remove underscores.I also think you should use yyyyMMdd not yyyymmdd. I think 'mom's is for minutes while 'MM' is for months Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Fifty Four <fiftyfour at waldevin.com> Date: 2020-01-17  4:32 p.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: [digiKam-users] File Renaming question. Hi,I am new to digiKam on Windows and this is my first question. I could not find the answer in the manual and the FAQ, which is the reason I ask here.I have imported my photo to digiKam. I have selected the photo to rename using a metadata field. I want to change the date format from “yyyy-mm-ddThh_mm_ss” to “yyyymmddThhmmss”. I successfully used the replace modifier to remove the dashes, but replace modifier will not remove the underscore. I don’t know if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong. Please help.54