[digiKam-users] File Renaming question.

Fifty Four fiftyfour at waldevin.com
Fri Jan 17 23:31:38 GMT 2020

Hi,
I am new to digiKam on Windows and this is my first question. I could not find the answer in the manual and the FAQ, which is the reason I ask here.
I have imported my photo to digiKam. I have selected the photo to rename using a metadata field. I want to change the date format from “yyyy-mm-ddThh_mm_ss” to “yyyymmddThhmmss”. I successfully used the replace modifier to remove the dashes, but replace modifier will not remove the underscore. I don’t know if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong. Please help.

54