[digiKam-users] Question on multi user environment

sse450 sse450 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:06:14 GMT 2020

Dear friends,

First of all, I would like to thank all the devs for such a really
really nice and sophisticated software. Finally, I was able to ditch LR.

I have just setup digikam with pictures and mysql database on a network
share. And imported 50K+ pictures to digikam. All work fine and fantastic.

I understand that digikam is not ready for the prime time of multi PCs.
Using just 1 PC at a time (among 1xLinux, 2xWin10 PCs) is also OK for me.

Is there a way to achieve this? Or what is the best practice to access
the same pictures through the comfort of digikam (tags, search etc.)
using multi PCs?

All the best