[digiKam-users] REQUEST: help importing through scanner using Win 10 Pro

James Orr jorr1948 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 19 04:34:19 GMT 2020

I've been scanning negatives from 1986. I use a Canon 9000F Mark II
scanner, which is listed in the SANE-PROJECT as being compatible and
having a driver.  Based on reading the documentation, I expected to find
an item under IMPORT that would show SCANNER and let me configure my
input from Digikam. I wonder if because I am using Win 10 Pro, perhaps
it is not supported.

As it is, I am using the Canon configuration and saving the output to a
file that is available to DigiKam. then I add description, tags and
other information.

Am I missing something that should be obvious to me?
--
James M. Orr 2705 E Sussex Way Fresno, CA 93726