[digiKam-users] Handle iPhone live images or extract jpg from .mov

Nadi Braidy Nadi.Braidy at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Dec 31 16:45:25 GMT 2020

Dear digikam users,

I have a couple Live Images from an iPhone stored on my computer. These are presently handled by Digicam as short .mov images. I would like to extract one or several images from the Live Images in the same way the iPhone allows one to change the key image of a Live Image.

Is there any plugin or script to handle Live Images ? if not, is there a way to extract a frame from a .mov ?

Thanks,

Nadi.