[digiKam-users] Help!

Andreas Hestermeyer a.hestermeyer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:48:06 GMT 2020

Hi Frank - I just did the same a couple of days ago. It seems to make sense
to start getting used to the less complex features, understand what you see
on the screen and how you maneuver around. First thing I did was to have my
> 70 thousand fotos in a folder hierarchy. Then have that as the basis for
the database.
Play around next with the different views and edit some photos. Try using
other editors as well. Them you might want to start to understand the
tagging system which includes tags for persons / faces. And once
you'er covered that, you might start working with faces. It takes time.
Best,
Andreas

Am Sa., 5. Dez. 2020 um 21:41 Uhr schrieb Frank Wadge <thegarpster at gmail.com

--