[digiKam-users] Hide albums, filters etc.

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at burnicki.net
Wed Aug 12 21:07:47 BST 2020

Hi all,

I fully agree to what Lukas said. In addition:

- If I open an image in the editor, the editor starts up showing the
*previous* image I have edited, and then loads the image I'm going to
edit. I see no scenario where this might be helpful. So why is this
happening?

- Even if I have a collection on a removable disk, previews and search
results appear even if the removable disk is not connected. IMO it would
be better to show only search results for images from a collection that
is accessible.

Martin