[digiKam-users] Cannot start recent appimage on Manjaro

Samuel Knapp samuel.k at gmx.de
Tue Apr 28 13:48:08 BST 2020

To test, if it could be related to QtWebKit or QtWebEngine, I installed
and tested the KDE falkon browser, which uses QtWebEngine, and also
found other programs, which use QtWebEngine (e.g. seafile). They all run
fine.

Also the tested the daily built now, with same error as with beta 2 and 3.

I have no NVIDIA card (ThinPad Yoga12 with original intel graphics (HD
5500). So, I don't think it's related to any NVIDIA driver.

However, as the error message is mentioning QSurfaceFormat, I found this
thread which could probably point towards the problem:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53768408/qt3d-qt-glx-qglx-findconfig-failed-to-finding-matching-fbconfig-warning

Best,

Samuel