[digiKam-users] Cannot start recent appimage on Manjaro

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:28:40 BST 2020

For this one, after an update, problem is gone :

Note : the problem appear mostly with NVIDIA video card. The comon
tips is to use the NVIDIA video driver as well, not the open source
one.

Here i use Mageia 6 and 7, Centos 7 and 8 with NVIDIA video cards and
official driver : no GLX problem with the AppImage.

Gilles Caulier