[digiKam-users] "Finding new items" stalls, mysql db keeps stopping

Matt Wilkie maphew at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:19:13 BST 2020

Matt Wilkie wrote
> So this where I am now (43%), watching services, prepared to start the
> mysql service whenever I notice it's stopped again.

I did that for the rest of the day. In total I think I restarted mysql 5 or
6 times. I kept an eye on Task Manager resources. The system memory
maintained 20 to 30% free (2GB of 10GB total) which is normal for this
machine; CPU usage was low, teens and twenties.

Since then Digikam and Mysql seem stable but I haven't done anything much
besides browse albums.

-matt