[digiKam-users] Question about Send Images Tool (Beginner)

Sebastian Zeh sebzeh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:59:23 BST 2020

Hi,

I have some limited Linux experience, mainly using lubuntu as OS for my
old Laptop.
I am familiar with basic terminal usage.
I installed Linux Mint (linuxmint-19.3-cinnamon-64bit) on my parents old
pc, because
Windows 7 is no longer supported.

My parents use their PC heavily to manage their digital photos.
Digikam seems like a good solution for them.
But I cannot figure out how to start the "Send Images Tool".
I cannot even find it. Is it supposed to show up in the context menu?
(If this question is answered elsewhere, I didn't find. Sorry :-()

Regards

Sebastian Zeh