[digiKam-users] Import: There is rating but no filter function

CD cd.graesser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:46:08 BST 2020

Hi and Happy Easter to the great Digikam community!

While importing from the SDcard I want to rate directly and download
only the ones i want. The rating is possible but no filter function to
show the rated files. JPEG and RAW together Since i want to download both.

To be able to rate i would like to see the full 100% image or at least a
part of the image in 100%. That would speed up my importing and avoid
too many images of a series where I want only the one that is sharp ...

Best regards

Christian Graesser

https://www.flickr.com/photos/flowerphotoyear/