[digiKam-users] --> Sort Tree Albuns

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Fri Sep 20 19:13:09 BST 2019

Hi,

    Is there a way to sort my Album tree the way I want ?

    All my albuns are named like this:

      MON YEAR - Event_Ou_Name

    For example:

       Apr 2019 - Birthday of Somebody

       Dec 2018 - Christmas

    I want to let everything organized by date, but my problem is that naming like this the tree becomes messy.

    Example:  Jun and Jul must come before December, but Dec comes before Jun and Jul on the tree because it orders alphabetically.

    In Photos for Mac, I can put any order I want, manually. I think it stores in a database the order it should show the Albums. This is so good....

Thanks....