[digiKam-users] Crash on face recognition scan

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:53:57 BST 2019

Hi,

Another important point here : with future 7.0.0, whole detection and
recognition algorithm have been rewritten using Neural Network component
from OpenCV.

Currently, 7.0.0 is not yet ready to test, but if future test need to be
done, it's with this version. No need to waste time to investigate with
older implementation, where we know instabilities.

Best

Gilles Caulier