[digiKam-users] "Reset hidden grouping" context menu item?

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:50:29 BST 2019

Ok, now that we're at it:

A grouped picture will only be shown in an album if that picture is the one
on top of the "stack". Now we have that hint at the toolbar which is great,
but is this an intended behavior?

Sometimes I group duplicated (or very similar) images from different albums,
without minding the order, and it's not intuitive not seeing some pictures
that should be in a folder. I thing it would be easier if the album showed
grouped pictures in it regardless of which is the one being "on top".