[digiKam-users] Sharing Database/Collections

tsader t_sader at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:19:13 BST 2019

I have been using Media Pro like this. I work on the same Catalog/Albums on
two different machines and have the image folder copied on both.

When I do all my work on one machine I later sync it with other by backing
up the Albums and Folder with chronosync which only syncs the changes and
not copying over everything again.

I tried that method with Digikam but it doesn't like the changes made to the
images folder or maybe I am not doing something right.