[digiKam-users] Sharing Database/Collections

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:39:02 BST 2019

I would love to have such functionality too but that would require a whole lot coding for the devs to implement it. Maybe one day...Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Remco Viëtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr> Date: 2019-09-18  8:35 a.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Sharing Database/Collections On mercredi 18 septembre 2019 15:37:20 CEST tsader wrote:> But I wanna be able to work on the collections when I have no access to the> network folder.> > I wanna be able to work on, organize my collections when I am away and then> sync the changes.> Not possible if your collections are on a network share and you have no access to it...> All I have figured out is how to use the same database but not the same> folder/images. I can see the same images/thumbnails but I am not able to> view them in previews> That seems to indicate that you have duplicated the database to local storage. Thumbnails are stored in the database.Remco.