[digiKam-users] How to restore default settings on Windows?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 04:06:08 BST 2019

Hi,

RC files under Windows are stored in a hidden folder from your home
directory :

~/AppData/Roaming/.kde/share/apps/...

It's a standard place defined by Microsoft to store application settings.
And there are more, look this url for details:

https://www.howtogeek.com/318177/what-is-the-appdata-folder-in-windows/

... and finally thanks Microsoft for this puzzle...

Best

Gilles Caulier