[digiKam-users] Request / Question?

tsader t_sader at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 21:53:18 BST 2019

Not sure if this would be a request or something I haven't figured out yet...

My setup is as follow:

I have a collection where I keep all the images which I have organized with
Tags.
A lot of the images I have in my collections are part of a series/stories
and they have been kept in a series because of the filenames I had
created... For example x.001, x.002, x.003...
Since I am transferring all my images from another app into Digikam I have
also imported the Tags they are associated with.
But sometimes one of the pictures of a series does not have the same Tags or
missing the Tags.

In order to fix this, I use the Tags View -> "No Tags" which shows all the
ones without a Tag...
But my problem is that I don't know which Tags I have to assign to the
relevant images because I can't see the story this image belongs to.
When I highlight that image without Tags and return to the collection it's
not highlighted anymore.

What I want to be able to do is to highlight the image inside the Tags View
"No Tags" then go to the collection where it is still highlighted next to
the story it belongs to, so I can see what the Tags of that story are.

Hope that makes sense

Thx